We consider the right to protection of personal data to be a fundamental commitment of NATUREL COSMETICS LTD, therefore we will use and put all the necessary resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (the “General Regulation” EU Data Protection “or” GDPR “) and any other applicable Bulgarian legislation.As one of the fundamental principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document through which we want to inform you about the way we collect, use, transmit and protect your personal data when you interact with us about products and services, including through our website or through mobile applications.
Who are we, and how do you contact us?
Naturelcosmetics.eu is the trade name of NATUREL COSMETICS, a Bulgarian company with UIC: 203696554, based in Kazanlak, 1 Stoyan Yanakov Str. (Hereinafter referred to as “NaturelCosmetic.eu” or “us”). For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are an administrator in the processing of your personal data.
Because your views are always important to us and we are always ready to provide you with any further information you may need in connection with the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact the Privacy Officer by e-mail with the address: email@example.com
Which categories of personal data we process
We generally collect your personal data directly from you, so you decide what kind of information you provide us. For example, the information we get from you is the following:
- When you create a profile at NaturelCosmetc.eu, you send us your e-mail address, your own, surname and forenames;
- You can also add additional information to your personal page (My Account) from the nturelcosmetics.eu platform as: photo, gender, nickname, mobile phone number, landline telephone number, date of birth, education, shipping address, additional address e-mail, bank card dates, etc .;
- When making an order, you provide us with the following information: the product you want, your first and last name, shipping address, billing information, payment method, phone number, bank card dates and etc.
In addition, we may collect and subsequently process certain information about your browsing behavior on our website or use of a mobile app to personalize your online experience and make suggestions that are tailored to your account. We invite you to learn more about this link by reading the section on processing below.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in special categories of personal data in the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, we do not wish to collect or process data of people under the age of 16.
What are the purposes and the grounds for processing?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
. Providing services to Naturelcosmetics.eu to your benefit
This common objective may include, as appropriate, the following:
- creating and managing a profile on the Naturelcosmetics platform;
- processing orders, including acceptance, validation, shipping and billing;
- solving problems related to order cancellations or any other issues related to orders, purchased goods or services;
- returning products in accordance with legal regulations;
reimbursement of the value of the products in accordance with the legal provisions;
* helping, including answering your questions about your orders or the goods and services of Naturelcosmetics.eu or the marketplace vendors on the online platform of Naturelcosmetics.eu;
Processing your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract between Naturelcosmetics.eu and you. In addition, these targets require processing under applicable law, including tax and accounting legislation.
- Improve our services
We would always like to offer you the best shopping experience online. For this purpose, we may use certain information about your buyer behavior, invite you to fill in surveys of your satisfaction after completing an order, or conduct it directly, or with partners, market research, and research.
We base our activities on our legitimate business interests by always ensuring that your fundamental rights and freedoms are unaffected.
We would like you to always be aware of the best offers for the products / services you are interested in. In this regard, we may send you all kinds of messages via e-mail / SMS / mobile push / webpush channels that contain general and thematic information, information on similar products or products that complement the purchased products, information about offers and promotions,information on the products added to the Account / My Carts or Account / Favorites tabs, or if you are interested in purchasing them, and other business communications such as market research and consumer opinion polls, and we can present personalized recommendations on the website and the mobile app.
In order to provide you with information of interest to you, we may use certain information about your buyer behavior (for example, products / products that have been added to the list of desirable products / purchased products) to create an account. We always guarantee that this processing is done in compliance with your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken in connection with them do not have any legal consequences for you and do not affect you substantially in a similar way.
In most cases, we require your prior consent to send you marketing messages. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time like:
- Change the settings in the client account in the “My Subscriptions” tab.
- Use the “Unsubscribe” link in the messages you receive from us; or like
- contact Naturelcosmetics.eu using the contact details above.
In certain situations, we can base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our business. In any case, when we use your information for our legitimate interests, we take care and take the necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, at any time, using the tools described above, you may terminate the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and we will respond to your request.
- Protecting our legitimate interests
There may be cases in which we use or transmit information to protect our rights and our commercial activities. These may include:
- measures to protect the website and users of the Naturelcosmetics.eu platform against cyber attacks;
- measures to prevent and detect attempts at fraud, including the transmission of information to competent public authorities;
- Measures to manage various other risks.
The main reason for these types of processing is our legitimate interest in protecting our business by making sure that we ensure that all the measures we undertake ensure a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
In addition, in some cases, our processing is based on legal provisions such as the duty to protect the goods and the values provided by the applicable legislation in this regard.
How long do we keep your personal data?
As a rule, we store your personal information while you have an account at Naturelcosmetics.eu. You may always ask us to delete certain information or to close your account and we will respond to this request by retaining certain information even after the account is closed when the applicable law or legitimate interests impose it.
To whom do we send your personal information?
As the case may be, we may transmit or give access to some of your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Companies in the group of companies to which Naturelcosmetics.eu belongs
- partners in the market platform of Naturelcosmetics.eu;
- courier service providers;
- payment / banking service providers;
- Providers of marketing / telemarketing services;
- Market research service providers;
- insurance companies;
- IT service providers;
- Other companies with whom we can develop joint programs to market our goods and services.
If we are legally bound or if this is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, we may disclose certain personal data to public authorities as well.
We guarantee that access to your data by third party private parties is governed by the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information on the basis of contracts concluded with them.
To which countries do we transmit your personal data?
We currently store and process your personal information in Bulgaria.
However, some of your personal data may be transmitted to entities located within or outside the European Union, including in countries for which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection.
We will always take steps to ensure that any international transmission of personal data is carefully conducted in order to protect your rights and interests. Data transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual obligations and, where appropriate, by other safeguards, such as standard contract terms issued by the European Commission or certification schemes, such as the Privacy Shelf of personal data transferred from the EU to the United States of America.
You may contact us at any time using the contact details listed above to find out which are the countries to which you are transmitting your data and what safeguards we apply to these data transmissions.
How do we protect the security of your personal information?
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures while complying with industry standards. We store your data on secure servers by using the latest encryption algorithms and guaranteeing back-ups.
Despite the measures we apply to protect your personal data, we are aware that, in general, the transmission of information over the Internet or other public networks is not completely safe, with the risk that data may be reviewed and used by unauthorized third parties. We can not take responsibility for these vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
What are your rights? The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, error correction in our files, and / or raise objections to the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise your right to appeal before the competent supervisory authority or the court. As the case may be, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to limit the processing of your data and the right to data portability. You can get more information about each of these rights by looking at the table below.
In order to use your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed above. Please consider the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
Identity. We are serious about the confidentiality of all records containing personal data. For this reason, we ask that you send us your requests regarding these records using your e-mail address listed on your account at Naturelcosmetics.eu.
Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information to confirm your identity.
Taxes. We will not charge a fee for the exercise of any rights with respect to your personal data except when your request for access to information is unreasonable, repeated or redundant, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount. We will inform you about any applicable fees before considering your request.
We plan to respond to all valid requests within one month, except when the request is particularly complex or if you have made more requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We’ll let you know if we’ll need more than a month. We may ask you to tell us exactly what you want or what you worry about. This will help us to act faster and reduce the time to respond to your request.
Third-party rights. We will not need to respond to a request if it affects the rights and freedoms of other data subjects in a negative way.
• Confirm that we process your personal data;
• Provide a copy of this data;
• provide you with information about your personal information, such as the data we have, how we use it, who we reveal to them, whether we pass them abroad and how we protect them, how long we keep them, what rights you have, how you can submit where we have acquired your data, as far as information has not been provided to you by this notice.
You may ask us to correct or supplement your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
We may try to verify the data inaccuracies before correcting them.
|Deleting Personal Data||
You can ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or
• You have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of the data is based on consent); or
• exercise a legitimate right of objection; or
• they have been illegally handled; or
• there is a legal obligation in this respect.
We have no obligation to honor your request for the deletion of your personal data if processing is required:
• to fulfill a statutory obligation; or
• to establish, exercise or protect a legal claim;
There are certain other circumstances in which we are not obliged to comply with your request for data deletion, even though these are the most likely circumstances in which we may
Please note that before using this right, you must withdraw from your account at naturelcosmetics.eu and keep all documents related to the orders made by naturelcosmetics.eu, whether the invoicing has been made to you or to another physical or a legal person (such as invoices, warranty certificates). If you do not do so before exercising your right to delete, you will lose all of these documents and naturelcosmetic.eu will not be able to provide you as appropriate, as the process of deleting data and deleting the naturelcosmetics.eu account with all data and documents associated with it are an irreversible process.
|Restrict data processing||
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, but only if:
• their accuracy is being challenged (see the Data Correction section) to be able to verify their accuracy; or
• processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted; or
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but we still need to identify, exercise or defend a legal claim; or
• You have already exercised the right of objection and you are checking that the dominance of our rights is still in place.
We may continue to use your personal information as a result of a restriction request:
• if we have your consent; or
• to establish, exercise or protect a legal claim; or
• to protect the rights of Naturelcosmetics.eu or any other natural or legal person.
You may ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, or you may request that they be directly transferred to another data operator, but only if:
• the processing is based on your agreement or the conclusion of a contract with you; and
• Processing is done by automatic way.
Right of objection
You may object at any time for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms are dominating these interests.
You may also object at any time to processing your data for direct marketing purposes (including creating accounts) without giving you any reason, in which case processing will be terminated as soon as possible.
|Making automated decisions||
You can ask us not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision:
• has legal consequences for you; or
• It affects you in a similar way and to a great extent.
This right is inapplicable if the decision taken after the automatic decision has been taken:
• We need to make or execute a contract with you;
• is permitted by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms; or
• is based on your explicit consent.
The competent authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Personal Data Protection Commission, whose address is:
“Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov”
tel .: 02/915 – 3518
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisor at any time, please contact us in advance and we promise that we will do our utmost to resolve your issues by mutual agreement.
- We remind you that you can contact Naturelcosmetics.eu’s Privacy Officer at any time by sending your request to it in one of the following ways:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org